TRAIN & PLAY
THE SOUTHAMPTON WAY
AFC SOUTHAMPTON ANNOUNCEMENTS
covid 19 statments
2021 House League Registration Now Open
AFC U15 Crown OASL League Cup Champion 2019
AFC U15 Crown Champion at the EDP Canadian qualifier
All Outdoor Training Begin June 14th
Now Accepting Fall / Winter Tryouts Applications and Developmental League Registration
Athletic Volleyball CLub
AFC Southampton Sports Group
Ontario Canada high performance youth Volleyball training program
Working in partnership with Southampton Volleyball Club, we aim to inspire and support people of all ages and abilities to develop their potential into excellence. We deliver targeted programs across five key areas: Social, Emotion & Mental, Strength & Conditioning, Volleyball Psychology, Technical & Tactical, and Technical Skills.
Welcome to AFC Southampton SPORTS GROUP
Athletic Volleyball Club (AFC) Southampton is a not-for-profit organization with operating location AYR, TRI -CITIES, Ontario Canada.
We welcome players of all skill levels and have a strong track record of turning potential into excellence. Our caring, dedicated, committed, and passionate staff is always there to help players and parents succeed both on and off the field.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Affordable membership costs
- Dedicated pay committed coaches
- Improved leadership, sportsmanship, perseverance, fitness and social skills
- Train with intensity to increase aerobic capacity & cardiovascular health
- Build strength, flexibility and endurance
- Focus on player development to promote teamwork, increased confidence, and self esteem
- Play with comfort and confidence
AGES 3 – 8
AGES 9 – 16
TINNY TRAVELLER – HOUSE LEAGUE
AGES 3 – 8
A fundamental technique and skills development program where we teach basic soccer skills to kids who want to play soccer on a competitive team.
Train with Southampton FC coaches