STAFFATHLETIC FOOTBALL CLUB SOUTHAMPTON
How we are different
- Everyone works together and works hard at every single thing we do to earn our success.
- The wellbeing and development of our athletes is our #1 priority; we know all of our players by name.
- We do not reject any player – rather, we accept and develop everyone.
- We have multicultural players and staff with a small club environment where we know our players as individuals
- All of our staff hold higher training licenses such as Canadian C license, Provincial B, National B, UEFA -B, Coerver Youth Diploma, Ontario Soccer Technical Director Diploma, USSF D, and USSF B.
- Coaching education is part of our fundamental values; we educate our coaches on a monthly basis.
- All of our coaches are paid and dedicated to our programs. We do not employ parent volunteer coaches.
- We use the same state of the art equipment as the pros.
Want to Join Our Team?
We are now accepting applications
for full-time and part-time coaches and staff members.
Understand our mission, values, and approach towards training and running our programs.
View our training model, game training approach, and learn more about how we develop players.
View the Athletic Football Club Southampton's awards, trophies, and achievements.
Learn how Athletic Football Club Southampton safeguards all players and children in each program.
Learn more about Athletic Football Club Southampton's development over the years.
We are proud to be Southampton FC's first International Academy Partner in Ontario, Canada.
View our practice and game field locations for each program.
Send us a message for more information regarding our programs, training, or anything else.